Our property has the following accessibility features.
- All rooms include wheelchair-accessible public entrance, wheelchair-accessible lobby, and a wheelchair available on request.
- The Frio room in the main house downstairs has always been our accessible room and has controls operable without grasping or twisting, grab bars alongside the toilet, grab bars by the tub, a transfer seat to the tub, and wider guest room and bathroom doorways, the room is very large so it's good for wheelchair maneuvering and has a designated accessible parking space.
- The San Marcos Room has a transfer seat to the tub as well.
- The Frio, Rio Grande, San Marcos, Nueces, Comal-Concho, The Tiny Apartment, and the Bandera RiverHouse are all accessible without using the stairs.
Our property has the following potential barriers to accessibility.
- The Colorado, Medina, Blanco, San Miguel, Pedernales, Barton Springs, and Cypress Creek rooms are all accessed by stairs.
- Many of our beds are antiques so they are elevated but Frio is not.
- No audio and visual emergency warning devices.
- No roll-in tubs or showers or transfer seats to tubs.
- No closed caption decoder.
- No braille features.
- No text telephone.
- Controls may not be operable without grasping or twisting.
- No elevators.
- All second-floor rooms are accessed by STAIRS ONLY.
- The Thomas House has stair access only.